WHAT WE COLLECT
- IPI may collect personal data such as your name, email address, business mobile number, and Internet Protocol addresses ("Personal Data") when you:
- Visit this Web Site with a cookies-enabled browser;
- Submit a grant application, or any comment, question or feedback to IPI;
- Subscribe to any of IPI's mailing lists for email or phone updates (via voice calls);
- When you register for an account;
- When you submit an Enquiry;
- When you send an electronic mail to IPI through any electronic mail address hyperlinked on this Web Site;
- When you register for an open innovation challenge by submitting a Project Proposal; and/or
- In any way voluntarily disclose your Personal Data (or personal data as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012)) through the Web Site on an unsolicited basis.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- IPI may use your Personal Data:
- To facilitate your access to this Web Site or the creation of your user account with this Web Site;
- To evaluate your Web Site preferences and for the maintenance of the Web Site;
- To evaluate and manage your online application;
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate; and
- To answer your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- In order to provide the above services to you, IPI may share your Personal Data with the following entities:
- IPI's related entities, including its affiliated organizations subsidiaries, operations groups, corporate groups, functionalized units, and research institutes (collectively, "IPI's Affiliates");
- Third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions;
- Third party businesses with whom IPI collaborates; and/or
- Public agencies.
- As some third parties may be located outside of Singapore, your Personal Data (or personal data as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012)) may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the relevant data protection laws in Singapore and such other country/countries. Third parties, with the exception of public agencies, are subject to confidentiality obligations and may only use your Personal Data (or personal data as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012)) to perform the necessary functions and not for other purposes.
- IPI may also disclose Personal Data (or personal data as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012)) as permitted or required by law.
- A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your Internet browsing software (the "browser") by a web site that you visit. It helps the web site to remember information about your visit to make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- To improve the contents of this Web Site;
- To customize the content of this Web Site and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes;
- To utilize your browsing history on this Web Site for demographic research; and
- To obtain aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
- Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, if your application is rejected or if you no longer work with IPI, please note that your Personal Data may still be retained on IPI's database to the extent permitted by law.
- IPI takes reasonable measures to keep your Personal Data secure, but IPI cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to this Web Site.
- IPI may, but is not obliged to, post a notice on this Web Site if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to IPI in these circumstances.
ACCESSING AND AMENDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- For Personal Data that has been collected by way of registering a user account, you may review and amend your Personal Data at any time by signing into your user account and selecting "Update Profile" or equivalent, or by contacting IPI's DPO.
- You may also contact IPI's DPO to withdraw your consent to IPI's use of your Personal Data. Please allow ten (10) working days for your request to be processed.
- All other questions on our use of your Personal Data should be addressed to IPI's DPO, whom you may contact at [email protected].